Catching up. N points. Real quick.
1) In case you were here for the poem I had re-blogged some days ago, you can find it here. I’m sorry that I deleted its post, but it’s hard to explain why putting up someone else’s work here made me feel less connected with my own blog. That is the sole reason I never re-blog even when though I constantly stumble on awesome content on WordPress.
2) I want to write more often, but these course assignments seem to pile up like sand in bottom half of the hourglass.
3) I am still intern-less for the next summer. I haven’t faced rejection from so many different people and of this magnitude ever before. Seriously, what is wrong with me? Whoa! Don’t open that door.
4) In case you didn’t realize, last line was quoted in an episode of FRIENDS that I don’t recall.
5) It’s an altogether different feeling to fall on bed late night(early morning?) after bathing, after a couple of days, after having spent the last 6 hrs monitoring the running code for an assignment, after having spent the complete previous day making it.
6) I’m not proud to admit this but, this bath reminds me that I’m out of clean underwear now. This means that – I’ll have to rush home in a day or two if possible, or else will have to do the laundry myself.
7) If you’re into pop music, do check out ‘Talking Body (Gryffin Remix)’ by Tove Lo.
8) Tomorrow is my sister’s birthday. I suck at choosing gifts, so pour in your suggestions for a birthday gift in comments below. I know I am being very unrealistically optimistic here, ain’t I? As if people will actually drop any. /* sigh */. I guess I’ll figure it out myself.
9) ‘Do You’ by Jay Sean not to be confused with ‘Do You Remember’ and ‘It Is What It Is’ by Lifehouse are highly under-rated.
10) The past few posts have been serious. I so enjoy writing lighter posts like this one.
11) ‘The Reluctant Fundamentalist’ will be discussed in the Humanities class from Monday onwards. I still haven’t finished reading ‘Gone Girl’. I’m about 120 pages short. Definitely worth reading I’d say, even if you’ve seen the movie.
Hoping to post more frequently.